Dr. Don Eisenhauer, MCC
Dr. Don Eisenhauer, MCC, is the founder of Coaching at End of Life, LLC. He is a pastor and a Master Certified Coach (accredited by the International Coach Federation). He is the author of the books Coaching at End of Life and Coach Yourself Through Grief. Don has a passion to help people live fully until they die. He enjoys teaching and equipping coaches, hospice workers, funeral directors, clergy, friends and family members to better support and care for the dying and grieving in their midst.
Experiencing loss is an inevitable part of living in this world. Whether it is the death of a loved one or a pet, the loss of a job, relationship, or other life transitions, grief is a reality. The journey of grief is not one to walk alone.
Don’s approach to end of life coaching is to:
• listen to your story
• walk the journey with you
• empower you to find hope and transformation in the midst of grief.
Don comes to the field of coaching with a wealth of practical and educational experience in end of life care, including:
• 15 years of pastoral ministry
• 18 years as a hospice chaplain, grief care specialist, and grief support group facilitator
• a doctorate in counseling
• ongoing seminars/presentations on end of life issues
In addition to coaching people along their grief journeys, Don enjoys coaching people in:
• how to live fully until the moment of death
• life lessons learned from the dying
• every day life issues
Don serves as a Hospice Chaplain and Bereavement Coordinator. Additionally, he is a faculty member for other coaching practices, and he leads trainings and seminars throughout the world. He is also the co-founder of the Bereavement Management Group, providing software to help in the care of the grieving.