Dealing with loss is never easy. It helps to surround yourself with “safe,” caring, supportive people who understand, who will listen, and who will allow you to say whatever you are feeling and thinking.
The following are some ways to find support in your grief:
Anytime Grief Support
Live Online Chat
Support Groups to Attend
- Join the monthly Grief Support Group that meets over the telephone
- This group meets the second Tuesday of every month, from 7:00 – 8:00 pm ET
- Click here to sign up and call access information will be emailed to you instantly.
Chat-Room Support Group
- Join the monthly Grief Support Group that meets in a chat room (no talking, only typing)
- This group meets the third Monday of every month, from 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
- Click here to go to the chat-room, where you can register and log-in.
Web-Cam Support Group
- Join the monthly Grief Support that you can attend by sitting at your own computer, but can talk and see each other on web cam.
- This group meets the fourth Monday of every month, from 5:00 – 6:00 pm ET
- Click here to go to the Web-Cam Support Group sign-in page.