Mentor Coaching is a great way to further develop your coaching skills and competency.
Mentor Coaching is a requirement in graduating from the Coaching at End of Life ACTP training program.
Mentor Coaching is a requirement in renewing your ACC with the International Coach Federation.
Coaching at End of Life offers two different options to fulfill your mentor coaching requirements.
Group Mentor Coaching – $975
8 hours of group mentor-coaching (plus one initial introductory class)
- Everyone coaches once, and is the client once.
- During the 8 hours, when you are not coaching, you benefit by listening to others coach, hear the feedback they receive from the mentor-coach, offer feedback to the coach, and ask questions.
3 individual mentor-coaching sessions
- These individual mentor-coaching sessions are scheduled with Don.
- Each individual mentor-coaching session is one hour in length.
Click the buttons below to register for Group Mentor Coaching:
Contact Don about Dates of Current Mentor Coaching Groups
Individual Mentor Coaching – $1750
- Ten one-hour sessions will be scheduled at the convenience of the student and Don.
- The focus of these sessions may be on Life Coaching or End of Life Coaching, or a combination of both.
To purchase one or more additional mentor coaching sessions, click the button below
- Individual one-hour mentor coaching sessions scheduled at the convenience of the student and Don.
- The focus of these sessions may be on Life Coaching or End of Life Coaching.
Questions? For questions regarding Individual or Group Mentor Coaching, please contact Don.