Dealing with loss is never easy. It helps to surround yourself with “safe,” caring, supportive people who understand, who will listen, and who will allow you to say whatever you are feeling and thinking.
The following are some ways to find support in your grief:
Anytime Grief Support
Live Online Chat
Support Groups to Attend
- Join the monthly Grief Support Group that meets over the telephone
- This group meets the second Tuesday of every month, from 7:00 – 8:00 pm ET
- Click here to sign up and call access information will be emailed to you instantly.
Chat-Room Support Group
- Join the monthly Grief Support Group that meets in a chat room (no talking, only typing)
- This group meets the third Monday of every month, from 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
- Click here to go to the chat-room, where you can register and log-in.
Web-Cam Support Group
- Join the monthly Grief Support that you can attend by sitting at your own computer, but can talk and see each other on web cam.
- This group meets the fourth Monday of every month, from 5:00 – 6:00 pm ET
- Click here to go to the Web-Cam Support Group sign-in page.
Attend the Free 4-Week Webinar/Support Group
Coach Yourself Through Grief
- Contact Don for a Grief Coaching session
- Contact one of our Certified End of Life Coaches (ask for a free grief coaching session)
- Download the free eBook Life Lessons From Dragonflies
- Purchase the book Coach Yourself Through Grief
Most Users Ever Online: 12
Currently Browsing this Page:
Wendy Test: 2
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:wpengine, Mary Motz, DianeS., Sue Y., Lin, KCinko, liza, Jdcarmich, debbieledet, Sol Angel
Administrators: Don Eisenhauer: 7, Wendy Cholbi: 0