ACC Credentialing Pathway
Requirements to graduate from the ACC Credentialing Pathway Training:
1. Complete all 74 hours of the training.
2. Complete at least 10 hours of mentor coaching. This can be done in one of two ways:
Individual Mentor Coaching: includes ten 60-minute individual sessions
Group Mentor Coaching: includes 7 group sessions and 3 individual sessions.
3. Read and agree to uphold the ICF Code of Ethics.
4. Have paid in full all tuition fees.
5. Submit to Don a recording of a life coaching session, along with a written transcript, that meets ICF ACC standards.
6. Complete the Graduation Application. (To receive the Graduation Application, please contact Don.)
Once you have successfully completed the above requirements, we will provide you with a graduation certificate. You will use this certificate to apply for your ICF credential.
When applying to ICF for your ACC or PCC credential, the ICF will require:
- A separate, additional application fee
- A copy of your graduation certificate from Coaching at End of Life.
- Attestation of 100 hours of coaching for your ACC beginning after the start of your coach-specific training. (Refer to the ICF website for details and a SAMPLE log.)
- A written exam, the Credentialing Exam. (Refer to the ICF website for details.)